Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where's Bentley?


Okay, I'll put it to you straight. I've deliberated about the title of this posting and decided to not go for the obvious Waldo play on words and call it Where's Baldo? I did a little photoshopping and made a little "Where's Todd Bentley" Game. It's not very hard, but it's fun. Enjoy. The first person to find him in this picture will get........ absolutely nothing.


To my knowledge Bentley is still on sabbatical and isn't speaking. I did not switch over to godtv this evening to see the broadcast. But have fun and invite your friends to play along too. Click the picture to open up full size (I hope this works through photobucket, if not let me know and I'll try an alternative)

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR FULL VERSION TO SEARCH FOR WALDO Bentley




CLICK HERE FOR HIS LOCATION (ANSWER)
Where is Todd Bentley

1 comment:

Real Truth Matters said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.