Monday, July 14, 2008

Where's Todd Bentley Hiding?

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that the current poster boy for the charismatic healing wave is M.I.A ? To me, if Todd has been truly anointed with healing powers from God, would he not be able to heal himself and not need a sabbatical to rest or be refreshed or whatever other reason they concoct?

In my estimation, Bentley has been coming under much "fire" lately, and it ain't the fire he calls down in his meetings. The Nightline segment was fantastic at sharing some of Bentley's questionable tactics and past. I am personally awaiting Geraldo's follow up report of his forst segment pertaining to Bentley. Geraldo may be a little controversial, but he doesn't pull any punches.

I really believe God has taken Bentley out of the picture for a while, or maybe even for good. I know that I have been praying that God would show His power and silence this heretic. It is sad that these thousands of people are being lead astray with itching ears by this 2 Tim 4:1-5false prophet.

Do a quick search on youtube for Bentleys videos. All I can say is WOW! And HOW! How can these poor souls be so deceived by this loon?

Click here for Real Truth Matters

Here are some of Bentleys greatest Bams:

ABC's Nighline Clip


Legdrop the pastor?


Bob?


BAM!BAM!BAM! HEY!HEY!HEY!


Uh, yeah.


1 Cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

No comments: