Monday, February 2, 2009

Slip Slidin' Away



Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that my home is part of the mass power outages due to the ice storm that passed through our region last week. I currently still am without power or internet connection at my home and have limited access to email and some internet sites via my work computer. Usually the firewall blocks the blogger page, but it looks like today it isn't for some reason.

Please keep the people of my area in your prayers. Their safety and that power will be restored soon. It is a big inconvenience, but it also helps one to appreciate the Lord even more. God is good, during the good times in life and during the difficult times. I praised the Lord when the storm was occuring and I praised Him when I saw the large limb sticking through my bathroom ceiling caused by the ice. He is good and even at the lowest points in our lives we receive much more than we deserve.

As sinners we deserve the Gods wrath and judgment and instead He offers us forigiveness and love. What a wonderful Maker we have. To God be the glory FOREVER and EVER!

No comments: