Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Declared the Next President

Well, Obama was just declared to have enough electoral votes to be the next President of the United States. I would go on a tirade and ask how people could be so deceived or how a professing Christian nation could elect a murdering baby killer to the highest office. But I wont go there. This is all in Gods plan and while I don't think Obama is the anti-christ, I do know he is an anti christ and a large step towards acceptance of the real anti christ to come.

So am I bothered? Not really. I voted for McCain after deliberating on casting my vote for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution party. It is no surprise that the majority of Americans voted for Obama. I say this because of the sinful state of this country. I believe God has finally had enough and is giving this country over to it's sins in judgement. I am not a prophet or the son of a prophet, but I do know somewhat the Word of God and His character. God can not stand sin and the blatant, revelling in sin that the USA does is very damning.

I just pray that you truly know the Lord and are not resting in a decision that you made way back when. If you are trusting in anything other that the redemptive work of Christ then you are not a Christian and will be cast into the lake of fire. If you think of salvation as being kept from going to hell for eternity only, then you are not a Christian. If you put your faith in a pastor, Sunday school teacher or a priest that declared you saved, then you are not a Christian. Please examine yourself and make sure that you have TRULY repented of your sins, turned from them to God and put your faith in His Word. That is the only way to salvation contrary to the false gospels that abound now. Christ is the Way, Truth and the Life and no one can get to the Father but by Him.

As a Christian, I can not support the choices of President Elect Obama. I will however be praying for him, as I do other lost people. I will pray for his genuine conversion which will be evidenced by his fruit. Please also pray for him. Even though you may not like him, what he does will affect you and your family. God is sovereign and Obama was elected for a reason. The hand of God was upon this as millions of people were left to be deceived by this man. All in Gods glorious work.

2 comments:

Real Truth Matters said...

It is scary to see how people gathered in support of Obama are weeping and shaking over his being elected. And the chants for Obama are unsettling. It is so easy to see how THE anti-christ will be able to deceive so many.

Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm reading very slowly through Romans right now, and interestingly as soon as I approached the Word to read last night the next chapter was 13, beginning with "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." I rest in knowing that He is bigger, and this is His plan.