Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blogging again shortly

Hi all! I am sorry I have not update/ posted anything new in a little while. My wife just had some pretty major surgery and is still in the hospital... which means that I have been in the hospital too.

Her surgery was quite a surprise and was more extensive than they though after they got inside. I plan on writing a post on this soon, so please bare with me just a little longer. God has definitely been glorified through this trial. I have learned what Philippians 4:6-7 says. Even after reading that passage hundreds of times, God finally made it alive to me and I truly thanked Him for everything through this.

God has been very gracious to us through this and even before in our marriage. We have grown so much as a couple in the past several months and then this comes and draws us closer to God and in turn closer to one another. That is what marriage is all about, it is the earthly example of our relationship with Christ. We are His bride, just as Chandra is my bride. I still need Him to help me love her the way I should, but He isn't finished with me yet and I praise Him for that too! I have learned trust and faith first hand and give Him the glory for the miracles He has done physically to my wife and spiritually for both of us.

God is good and He deserves more praise than we could ever muster up.

No comments: