Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 173: Waiting Rooms And Scanners


Received a call today from Chandra, she was at the doctor and was being sent to the hospital for some tests. She wasn't able to drive, so I jumped into my car and zoomed over to pick her up. The main picture today is one of the waiting rooms that we set in for a while. The other picture is of a heart scan that she was going through, one of several different tests they performed today along with the customary blood tests.

We are not sure what the prognosis is yet and will find out some tomorrow. All I know is I love my wife dearly and want her to be better. I ask you all to pray for her and for the whole family as we go through this time of wait and see. Pray that we will lean on God through all of this, like we have learned to do. He is in control and His grace in the past is what we must look at. We can't look at all of the "maybes" and the "what ifs" that cross our minds. God is firmly in control as He has been for eternity and may we hold tight to that.

The day was long, but I am thankful that I was able to spend that time with my wife. Also, I didn't have to work either, which was just a bonus. I have fallen deeper in love with Chandra over the years and this past year has been the most beneficial to our relationship ever. God has blessed us beyond compare and beyond measure. I love Him even more for allowing me to love Chandra even more. She truly is His love gift to me.

No comments: