Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day Number Blog Posts

Just wanted to fill anyone in on my "Day XX" blog posts. On my birthday this year, July 2nd, I had the idea to start a daily post using a picture taken that same day. I would then tell a little about the picture and it would end up being a 365 day journey through my life with pictures. It is meant to be something like a visual diary/ journal post.

The rules were fairly simple, take a picture and write about it. Do not use pictures taken any other day. That was it and I have stuck with it most days. There was a day that I scanned some pictures from many moons ago when Chandra, my wife, and I were first together. I figured that I scanned them that day, so that's how I justified that.

Anyway, I hope that you have an opportunity to look back over my daily posts, which will be half way through the year tomorrow. My birthday, July 2, is the middle day of the year - 182 days before it and 182 days after it, so that is pretty cool too. Feel free to comment on nay post, even if it is not in agreement with something I have said. I normally will approve any message as long as it is not profanity laden or just flat out mean. I have no hangups with someone disagreeing with me at all. I actually like to hear other viewpoints most of the time and like to stress my points, but not to an argumentative point.

Thanks for stopping by my little chunk of cyberspace.

No comments: