Monday, July 5, 2010

A Year In My Life Through Pictures Day 4


Well, this was probably the quickest 10 days ever. I've been on vacation and with the 4th of July falling on Sunday I got an extension by an additional day. Now I must return to working less than 10 hours. I was talking to a brother at the church get together last night about going back to work Tuesday. I told him most people say they were getting bored and wanted to come back to work - I informed him that those words never come out of my mouth. I don't think I have ever gotten bored enough on vacation to want to go back to work. If anything I needed a few more days to try to work up getting bored, cause it's never happened.

I am thankful that the Lord has supplied me with a job, one that I will be at 15 years this coming January. It does get hectic at times at my workplace and sometimes I do feel like I get a lot of things piled on to my already large workload, but all in all it is a really good place to work.

I am also aware that my job is just a means that God has given to me to pay bills and support my family. It is by no means my source, but one my Source uses to support us. God has been good to Chandra and me over the years. Chandra has changed jobs a few times for various reasons since we were married and each job change God has put her in a better place.

So my alarm clock is my picture for today since it will be part of my daily routine again 5 days a week. good thing about this week is it will only be 4 days. Yeah! So until my next vacation I'm part of the daily grind. I do pray daily that God will use me to reach someone for Him. That I will recognize the opportunities He gives me to sow the seeds of His Word. Please do the same for me and also for yourself.

No comments: