Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cat-A-Tat


Day 362 in my "year In My Life through Pictures" blog series

This is Chandra/ Allan's cat "Kick". I once again used the nifty iPhone App InstaGram for today's picture. This cat actually has 3 or 4 names, which are 1)Kick 2)Roger 3)Stinky Cat 4)CAT! The last 3 are what I call it from time to time, but since it is a cat it answers to none of them.

I think Roger is the one I call it most. That name comes from the movie "Open Season 2" from a cat that was kind of less than average intelligence and annoying at times, which defines this cat to a "T". Not a big fan of cats anyway, but this cat got off to a wrong foot from the get go. Oh sure, he tries to butter me these days, but it doesn't work. I'm fairly sure that I will remain anti-cat for many good years to come. I'm not even mentioning my allergic reactions to them, which was probably the first reason I never liked the feline family.

Anyway Only 4 more installments of this series and I couldn't be more relieved. A lot of hours have gone into these past 362 days so far. I am ready to retire the concept and pass it along to whoever is willing to stick with it. Feel free to take the concept and do with it what you will.

No comments: