Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not Feeling It


Day 348 in my "Year In My Life Through Pictures" blog series

I have to admit something to you. I am not feeling like writing anything tonight. That's kind of ironic since I am not writing about not wanting to write, but the blog must go on. Or the blog series must go on anyway.

I embarked on this experiment called "Year In My Life Through Pictures" on my birthday last year, July 2nd. As you can tell by the nifty little calendar in the bottom right of your monitor my birthday is 2 weeks and 2 days away. That means that this series will be coming to a close. I am actually a little relieved that it is. I have had some days where I have had to rearrange what I was doing in order to post something, but that's the nature of the beast, as they say. Some days I have struggled to find pictures, some days I had several to choose from, but every day I have had something to write about..... except today. Not really sure what the block is either.

So, today I decided to just do a fun design and post it and tell that I didn't have anything to write about. Original, I know. Not. But should I really try to stumble through busting my brain and "settle" for something? Nah, I didn't think so either. So, this post has been about absolutely nothing, no point other than to fill space and tell you that I didn't write about anything.

So, I am done now. Bye. Maybe tomorrow I will have something interesting to say. Or not.

No comments: